Friday, March 31, 2006

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE INSITE AND THANK YOU!!!!



19,000 READERS AND RISING AT THE INSITE!!!!!!!!!


The Insite would like to thank the many readers who visit the site on a daily basis...StatCounter.com records show since The Insite has been keeping tabs for the last 3-4 months we've had 19,000 readers visit the site. That's pretty good for an upstart like this blog. We appreciate the support you all have given since we signed on. I hope to bring you lots more interesting stories that include all of Houston. It's the little blog that's trying to be all things to all people. Keep reading...

Thank you,

The Insite

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! Glad to know about your
    climbing readership numbers, Isiah!

    You do well!

    Hat tip to you!
    Don't change!

    Stay the way you are:
    (Inquisitive and informative!)

    And your readership numbers will
    keep on climbing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:12 AM

    I hate to burst your bubble Isiah but you DO NOT have 19,000 readers. Just me, since my bowel accident I've been bedridden and typically log onto the insite oh I'd say a few thousand times per week. Sorry man...but at least my bowels are getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:02 AM

    That more people than the number who watch Channel 39 news at 9pm.

    ReplyDelete