Friday, March 31, 2006

MONEY TO BURN!!!!!!!!





SEE THE DOUBLE G's ON THE BLACK LEATHER!!!!

You always wonder just who are those people who live in those big houses in River Oaks and what is life like for them. "Jeffrey peel me a grape." But I'm always blown away by those who buy expensive name brand label items when Wal-Mart is just around any corner in the good ole US of A. This was a sight of excess that I had to snap a picture of. That person may be a bit upset after seeing this on the Insite but who buys Gucci Slippers. I guess those who can afford it. I'm sure my favorite Wal-Mart could've beaten the price. But that's just me...

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:14 AM

    I don't even wear slippers, they get in the way when I bite my toenails.


    Ms. Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:08 PM

    The better question is who's slippers are those Isiah. Don't hold out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:25 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete