

MORE OF THE PAPER TRAIL!!!!
Here are some of the payraises former manager of the Mayor Pro Tem's office, Rosita Hernandez, received while also getting those alleged unauthorized bonuses...Here you take a look at the signatures authorizing the raises in the lower left corner...Enjoy the investigation yourself...
CLICK DOCUMENTS TO GET A BETTER VIEW...
Thanks for the documents Isiah. It's always good to see what you guys get to review for your reports.
ReplyDeleteJames
Hey, Isiah! Good work!
ReplyDeleteThat's Lonnie Vara's signature on
those documents!
Lonnie M. Vara has been the Director of Personnel at the City
of Houston for many years.
I had the occasion to visit his
office to retrieve my personnel
file back in 1997--and to say the
least, I was shocked at what I saw!
Rows and rows and rows of boxes
on top of boxes, filled with City
of Houston personnel documents
similar to the ones which you posted...
You need to take your cameras over
there (to Vara's office at 500
Jefferson--2nd or 3rd floor)and
just ask where/how the records
are kept...
I'm sure that the disarray is still
there--the way it was nine (9) years ago when I went there...
Yup! They thought that the Bonusgate pay raise/bonus forms
would surely get lost in that
monumental sea of paper...!
But glad that you dug it out!