Monday, March 20, 2006

PINNACLE AWARDS PICTURES!!!!


ARE YOU THE BEST IN BUSINESS!!!!

Here is a picture of the Insite attending the Pinnacle Awards in Houston. They honor the best and brightest business leaders in the city of Houston. The awards are given out once a year. So if you think you're deserving of this honor you may want to get your nomination in to the community that selects the winners. I was emcee of the event along with Darian Ward. Good Luck.

SORRY ABOUT THE POOR QUALITY PICTURE..IT'S FROM A NEWSPAPER!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:58 AM

    This was a great event. I thoroughly enjoyed the very classy program the Pinnacle Awards put on for the business community. And you and Darian did an absolutely fabolous job hosting this event.

    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:24 PM

    Okay I need to be there. I could use the press(smile) In addition to the newspaper, I just recently started the Spring Klein Chamber of Commerce. That's gotta count for something (lol)

    ReplyDelete