Sunday, March 19, 2006

TIGER MART REALLY HAS A TIGER!!!!!

A REAL LIVE TIGER AT THE GAS STATION
IN LOUISIANA!!!!



We've all seen the Exxon Tiger Marts across the country. But one Louisiana convenience store owner has taken the idea of Tiger Mart to a whole new level. I was driving down I-10 this weekend from Baton Rouge to Houston. I had to stop for gas in the small town of Gross Tete which is about 20 miles west of Baton Rouge. There's a locally owned gas station I've passed dozen of times and even stopped at on occasion. But this stop would be eye opening. While pumping my gas into the car I noticed a lot of people walking over to the right side of the convenience store/gas station. I wondered what was going on so I decided to follow after pumping my gas. And I was just floored to see several people standing around a huge cage. And what was in that cage was a real tiger. And I'm told by the store employees that they've had a real tiger there for years. And it has been quite the tourist attraction. So I decided to pull out my camera and snap a few shots of the big ole' tiger. It was just odd to me that the Tiger Mart would actually have a tiger.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:36 PM

    They also have 'Real live' tigers at the zoo ya know..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:05 AM

    I think you miss the whole point he was making genius. They don't have shells on the counter at the Shell gas station or Pegasus flying around at Texaco or 4 leaf clovers at Shamrock

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:25 AM

    It was a joke DUMBASS! Who the fcku are you, the Isiah police?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:37 AM

    hey, hey,

    let's keep that bad language down to a minimum...now don't make me come in here again...seriously, I know you guys get emotional but use your expanded vocabulary and not curse words...thanks

    p.s. just trying to keep it clean...

    isiah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:38 PM

    That tiger has only been there for about 25 years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:40 PM

    stop contradicting me tracy - by the way tracy is one of my good friends from my hometown of baton rouge. he lives in Houston also...Tracy, just because you've seen the tiger for 25 years doesn't mean I HAVE - DANG BLASTED....

    ReplyDelete