I've taken it with me every where since the day I purchased it from Best Buy with my Sprint phone service.
The only thing I was lacking was a keyboard in case I wanted to use it just like my home computer.
The wait is officially over.
I found the Samsung keyboard designed for my tablet at the Verizon store.
I have included a picture of the $79 accessorie that's worth every dollar.
If you're considering getting a Samsung Tab make sure you spend a few extra bucks on the keyboard.
It's great!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

great job IC even if I say so myself.
ReplyDeleteYou lucky dog!One of my co-workers has one and those are so nice. I love it cause it fast and supports flash player and the market. The IPAD doesnt support Flash. But good job and thanks for shareing. Also, I read on one the blogs that they willl be releasing a wi-fi only one.
ReplyDelete