Saturday, April 01, 2006

I'M STILL STUCK IN TRAFFIC!!!!

THE INSITE FACES HEADACHES GETTING HOME EVEN AFTER THE SPUR REPAIR!!!!!










Like many of you here in Houston I thought with the opening of the Spur I would see less of a traffic back up on 59 north heading home each evening. But The Insite realized after driving down 59 after the opening of the Spur traffic was actually worse. I can't really figure it out. If you try and find relief for a heavy flow then driving down the main highway should be much easier. It was not. Some say it's because drivers are confused and don't realize the Spur is open again after two years of construction. I don't know if that's true because there are several signs informing drivers what is happening several yards away from where the Spur spits you into downtown Houston. If you know what the problem is please let me know. It's tough to get to the Insite headquarters in the Woodlands each night after this now increased delay...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:02 PM

    Maybe the Insite should consider moving to the Houston area and he won't have to spend half his life in the car.

    ReplyDelete