Wednesday, April 12, 2006

THE INSITE GETS PARANOID ABOUT TERRORISM OR IS THERE JUSTIFICATION!!!!




THE ISSUE OF TERRORISM MAKES THE INSITE SUSPICIOUS!!!!

Ever so often I go to my statics counter to see where my readers are coming from and how much time they're spending on The Insite. So, Wednesday morning I'm doing this weekly check to see where my readers are coming from. What stood out to me was someone who spent some time on The Insite from Lebanon. Now that's not a big deal because The Insite gets a lot of international readers. But my concern was that reader was lead to The Insite after doing an online computer search for FEDERAL BUILDINGS in the U.S. Now it might be total paranoia on my part or there could be reason for concern. With recent terrorist events in this country one's mind could only wonder. The Insite is no exception. Records also indicate folk at the US Justice Department in D.C. read the Insite so...I have put that Lebanon issue out there. I think that's my civic duty. What about you? And please, just because I brought this up doesn't mean I think every non-u.s. citizen is part of a terrorist cell. Just being cautious.

EVIDENCE:
RECENT VISITOR ACTIVITY-
Beyrouth, Beirut, Lebanon
blogsearch.google.com/blogsearch?hl=en&q=%22federal building&ie=UTF-8&filter=0&sa=N&start=30

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:14 AM

    isiah this would give me reason for pause also. i think it was smart to point it out and if the fbi reads this site then you've done your job...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:01 PM

    The gubment watching you Ike - watch you back homey...

    ReplyDelete