Thursday, April 06, 2006

STRANGE ENCOUNTER!!!!




WHAT'S IN THE BACKPACK ROBERT?????

It was just after 10 Thursday morning when I decided I wanted to take a quick break from the testimony of the Enron criminal trial. So I decided to go down stairs to the cafeteria in the federal building to get a 7-Up to quench my thirst. So as I open the door to the cafeteria I'm caught off guard. In fact, I'm now staring at this very short elderly looking man. He's about 5'5 or so, graying hair, thin, with a backpack he's carrying. Well to my surprise he smiled and shook my hand. When I was able to get my bearings I realized it was Robert Durst. The east coast millionaire who was cleared of murder charges after chopping up his roommate in Galveston, Tx. He was in the federal court house to see his probation officer. If you'd see him a crowded room he is the last person to stand out. It left me feeling kind of weird. But being the reporter the Insite is - I asked him for an interview. Needless to say, he just sort of walked off after saying bye. There goes Robert Durst walking down the hall of the federal courthouse with a backpack. Makes you wonder what's in it....

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:43 PM

    Durst was looking for Mike Ramsey. The back pack was full of the money that he owes Mike Ramsey and Dick DeGuerin for winning his case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:48 PM

    Perhaps it was your laptop, ipod, 2 winter coats and Dolly fruit basket

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:56 AM

    And the hammer that he used to break the window on the Navigator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:37 PM

    Isiah, your blog is HOT! I read this like it's a newspaper... definitely the info you present keeps my attention. I'm waiting for the facts with Dr. Slade from TSU.

    I think I'm addicted!
    Take Care, bro.

    ReplyDelete