Tuesday, April 04, 2006

A TRUE LOCAL MEDIA POWERBROKER!!!!!!




BROWN RUNS THE HOUSTON BROADCASTING TOWN!!!!

If you are hoping to get on the FOX morning show, be a featured band on FOX ROX, get an internship at FOX 26, become a member of the Houston Black Journalist Association or need some pull in the Houston broadcast industry this is the person you should know. Bernadette Brown is one of the most influential people at FOX. She is a planner, a manager and one of the leaders in the newsroom. Brown makes a stop by The Insite. She is the latest co-worker to stop by and say hello to our readers. Remember her name you may just need it...

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:39 PM

    taking notes... gotta remember that name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:57 PM

    That's my homegirl! She does a excellent job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:18 PM

    Bern you know you're the shit. You helped me out on a story several years ago. You could run fox in about 5 years. good luck my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:21 AM

    Run Fox in five years? She could run Fox NOW! I should know, I used to work there. Yes, Bern is the shiz-nit and don't forget it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:49 AM

    If one wanted to contact her about appearing on Fox Rox, how would one do that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. IF YOU'RE HOPING TO CONTACT MS. BROWN SEND AN EMAIL WITH YOUR INQUIRY TO ISIAHCAREY@GMAIL.COM AND I WILL FORWARD IT ON TO HER. I DON'T WANT TO JUST PUT HER EMAIL ON THE SITE.

    THE INSITE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:59 PM

    Bern had my back when I was a Fox 26 morning producer...and she still does now that I went to the dark side (aka PR). Love you Bern!

    ReplyDelete