THE HOUSTON REPORTER WHO'S ATTEMPTING TO KEEP YOU INFORMED ABOUT THE COMMUNITY!!!
He will be missed!
Why have his phone records not been checked!!! Something is missing please please help!!
With the brutality of this murder something just isn't right. I pray those demons are brought to justice. With the way he was murdered.... there was too much anger.
why did the police wait almost a week before checking the cameras! HPD needs to get it together, they dont need witnesses, they need to investigate!
I feel somebody lying..."friend or friends"...the story is very incomplete and somebody seen those killers!!!speak up
I think hpd needs to question the roommate u r a liar n the truth ain't in u...
I think that there is somthing missin omg how could they do this to him please catch thoes bad guys this is not right im truly hurt ...
He will be missed!
ReplyDeleteWhy have his phone records not been checked!!! Something is missing please please help!!
ReplyDeleteWith the brutality of this murder something just isn't right. I pray those demons are brought to justice. With the way he was murdered.... there was too much anger.
ReplyDeletewhy did the police wait almost a week before checking the cameras! HPD needs to get it together, they dont need witnesses, they need to investigate!
ReplyDeleteI feel somebody lying..."friend or friends"...the story is very incomplete and somebody seen those killers!!!speak up
ReplyDeleteI think hpd needs to question the roommate u r a liar n the truth ain't in u...
ReplyDeleteI think that there is somthing missin omg how could they do this to him please catch thoes bad guys this is not right im truly hurt ...
ReplyDelete