
CHRISTINA GARZA AT THE INSITE....
This is one of my fellow co-workers at FOX 26. It's Christina Garza. Like many of my fellow co-workers she is dropping by the site. She has been with the station several years and has done a great job covering some of the biggest stories in the city. Christina was one of the first Houston reporters instrumental in alerting the city to the growing problem of the MS-13 gang. Christina is always open to story ideas so email her at FOX via the insite with all your ideas and I will pass them along. Christina, thanks for stopping by...
Kristina will you marry me?
ReplyDeletehottie!
ReplyDeleteI'd hit it, but I wouldn't quit it.
ReplyDeleteMS-13 gang? Was this gang of adolescents afflicted with multiple sclerosis? Please inform. Also, I'm very horny right now.
ReplyDeleteThat's a wig.
ReplyDeleteThat's not funny. Some hot bitches have MS.
ReplyDeleteIsiah,
ReplyDeleteCan you get a msg to Christina Garza? I cannot find an email for her but want to have a short bio/interview with her for a local magazine. My deadline is July 7th. Please ask her to email dacobb@gmail.com ASAP.
Thanks.